Friday, April 20, 2012

Turn The Page.....

Well... it is official. I am the newest manager for Ruby Tuesday Restaurants Inc. Thats right... after three wonderful years, I am leaving The Cheesecake Factory... my heart is truly broken over it, but it was time. I needed to do something more with my life. Waiting tables simply wasn't cutting it... so, starting May 9th, I will begin my training to become a 'service manager' with Ruby Tuesday. Never did I think my path would have led me back to this company. I worked for them for a year and a half when I was in college, and I loved my time there. I can only hope my new staff is half as good as the one in Ohio was. In the meantime, I'll be finishing up projects and saying goodbye to my family at C.C.F.... and I do mean family. This place has been wonderful to me. I have enjoyed getting the chance to train all the newbies, and put my imprints on them all. I'm super sad to leave this position. Please keep me in your prayers as I start this new journey. I'm terrified, but I am confident that this is the best place for me right now... So, here goes nothing... time to turn the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment